US Beach Bars - Top 7 Best Beach Bars In The United States
The Top 7 Best Beach Bars In The United States.
Half the fun of hanging at a beach bar is the atmosphere. Relax and enjoy with sand and exotic cocktails.
Planning your summer vacation? Want to include a beach bar in your plans? Here we have the best beach bars in the US, so be sure to spend your time watching the waves at one of these great oceanside pubs:
7. Old Tony's Redondo Beach: This cool octagonal beach bar is perfect for watching the sunset. The 'Crow's Nest' is the place to spot celebrities, and the bar offers nightly live entertainment.
6. Nikki Beach, Miami: This one is for the cool people. You need a reservation for their cool beds by the ocean, and hey, it turns into an outdoor nightclub after dark.
5. The Beach Bar, Asbury Park: Yes, that's right! New Jersey has one of the best beach bars in the US! This tropic-themed bar has some of the best cocktails in the country.
4. Margaritaville, Pensacola: While it is a chain, this beach bar is placed just right as a pavilion on the beach. Great views, beach-blanket movie night, ping pong and even a fin-shaped fire pit that you can sit around while you enjoy live music.
3. Flora-Bama Lounge, Pensacola: This one is named, as you can imagine, for its proximity to the Florida-Alabama border. Known for its wet tee contests, its fun mix of locals and tourists, oyster shucking on the beach and its annual Mullet Toss, the Flora-Bama Lounge is another great place to go in Pensacola!
2. Moonshadows, Malibu: This bar is perched right over the rocks, quite dramatically, giving guests an amazing view. You can also grab seafood to go with your drinks.
1. The Beach Tree Resort, Hawaii: This best beach bar is at The Four Seasons, on Kailua Kona. You can watch the sunset through the bar's ceiling, watch the waves at night via their spotlights, drink massive margaritas or select from their extensive wine list.