Party Vacations - Top 7 US Party Cities
The Top 7 Party Cities.
Want to let loose on all out party vacation, these are the top 7 US Party Cities.
Looking for a vacation away from responsibilities and every day happenings? Our list of the Top 7 Party Cities will have you buying your plane ticket in no time! Whether you're looking for a dance club, the casino, or the beach, we've got you covered.
7. Atlantic City, New Jersey - Looking to spend the evening playing blackjack or the slots, check out the Borgata, Caesar's, or Harrah's. With live entertainment 24/7, plenty of drinks, and the beautiful beaches of the coast around the corner, you can't lose.
6. Austin, Texas - While not your typical nightclub town, Austin has a music scene that is rivaled nowhere else in the United States. Check out the Austin City Limits Music Festival or find a treasure trove of dive bars with some funky, new bands and get your dance on.
5. Chicago, Illinois - Who doesn't love Chi-Town? There's a little bit of something for everyone here; after a day of indulgent shopping on the Marvelous Mile, check out the swank Studio Paris, complete with music, extraordinary food, and breathtaking views.
4. New Orleans, Louisiana - Everyone knows that The Big Easy can party. Mardi Gras is an event that everyone should attend in their lifetime. Exotic parades, live music in the streets, and elite balls create an crazy, flamboyant affair. Don't forget your beads!
3. New York City, New York - The most populous city in America has everything to offer the partygoer. From the classy Bemelmans Bar covered in gold leaf, to the roaring twenties Raines Law Room, to the celeb-famous rooftop club of PH-D, there's always a party going on.
2. Miami, Florida - If you prefer miles of endless beaches, skimpy suits, and parties that go on until the sun comes up, the sands of Miami are for you. Experience the sexy Latin American culture through their dancing, food, and drink.
1. Las Vegas, Nevada - They don't call it Sin City for nothing. Whether you are gambling at a Las Vegas Hotel or Resort like Bellagio, catching a burlesque Las Vegas show at the Flamingo, or eating at the top of the Eiffel Tower, there's always champagne popping and rowdy times to be had.