NYC Boutique Hotels - Top 7 Boutique Hotels In New York City 2014
The Top 7 Boutique Hotels In New York City.
Boutique Hotels feel like you're living in the neighborhood.
Are you traveling to New York and seeking an intimate travel experience that does not involve staying at a big name chain miles away from any neighborhood you may actually be interested in visiting? Well, no worries then. We have compiled a list of the top 7 boutique hotels in New York City.
7. 6 Columbus: This 88 room boutique is both contemporary and slightly retro. But, that interesting combination is not the only attraction. It is also near Central Park.
6. Chambers: Contemporary all the way, but classy and unique, too. Enjoy the artwork on the walls and the free WiFi as well.
5. Smyth Hotel: The Smyth Hotel may not be as small as other boutiques, but it is most definitely a place to be pampered.
4. Crosby Street hotel: Close to both Broadway and to Soho shopping. Need we say more?
3. Gramercy Park Hotel: If you hope to catch a glimpse of a celebrity at the same boutique you are staying at, this is the place to stay. Watch out for the paparazzi, though.
2. Bowery Hotel: This is the place to stay if a little vintage comfort is right up your alley.
1. The Greenwich Hotel: This boutique hotel is newer than many of them, but with only 88 rooms, it is cozy and welcoming. Plus, it has plenty of amenities that many other boutiques lack, such as an underground pool and WiFi.