Must Do NYC - Top 7 Must Do Experiences In New York City
The Top 7 Must Do Experiences In New York City.
Do what the locals do, and make time to visit some of these hot spots.
When you visit New York City, you experience many different things, but there are seven experiences that you must have before you leave NYC.
7. The 7 Train: If you have never ridden a train, the 7 Train is a great thing to experience. Ride through the different boroughs of NYC and take a good look at the scenery. This purple-hued, fast traveling train is surely something to see. Experience the way residents in NYC get around the city without a car.
6. Prospect Park: If you are big on sight-seeing, Prospect Park is one place that you will not want to miss. Come and enjoy 585 acres of land that is highlighted by long meadow fields. Enjoy these fields with your friends and family by having a picnic or attend a sports event.
5. Uptown and Beyond: You can't fully experience New York City without partaking in the nightlife scene. Come out and live in the big city and experience it when it is lit up like the 4th of July. Enjoy music and dance!
4. Coney Island: Coney Island is a place where you can one of the world's oldest roller coasters, eat great food, and take a lot of pictures! Ride the Cyclone and walk around the island and have fun at this beachfront amusement park!
3. Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts: If you are looking for an excellent performance, this performing arts center is the place to be. Come here to witness thousands of performances every year for breathtaking performances.
2. Staten Island Ferry: When you need time to get away from it all, but not too far away, take a ride on the Staten Island ferry. Take the time to clear your mind and enjoy the soothing sounds of the water.
1. Bronx Zoo: The Bronx Zoo is a zoo that cannot be compared to any other zoo in the country! With 265 acres of animals to see, this is surely an experience that you shouldn't miss when you visit NYC.