Miami Hot Spots - Top 7 Miami Attractions
Check out our Top 7 Miami Attractions.
Miami offers more than just South Beach see our Top 7 Hot Spots that will enhance your stay in the sunshine state.
Vacationing in Miami? In Miami, you can find a little something for everyone, from museums, to sports to beaches. Everyone knows about Miami, Florida's most famous South Beach but their is much more to Miami than just that. Don't miss these top attractions.
7. The Everglades - Tour the Everglades National Park by Hummer, by boat, and more. You can sign up for a professional tour, or take one with the park rangers. See birds, gators, crocodiles and more in this 1,542,526-acre park.
6. American Airlines Arena -Sports fans will want to take in a game, but even the non-sporting crowd will marvel at the architecture of the arena. During the off-season, there are plenty of concerts and special events held here.
5. Jungle Island - Believe or not, this is one of the most popular places to see in Miami, and it has been for decades! Jungle Island used to be called Parrot Jungle and is home to plenty of birds, lots of shows and they are open 365 days a year.
Also Check out Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Miami Hotels
4. Art Deco, Ocean Drive - Ocean Drive is one of the coolest things to see in Miami. The city pays homage here to its 1920s roots, keeping much of that super cool art deco in pristine condition. This is a must-walk, must-see area.
3. Key Biscayne - Quieter than the beaches of South Beach, Key Biscayne is home to calm, pristine beaches and parks.
2. South Beach - Of course South Beach is on the list! Dining, shopping, sun bathing and people watching. This is the place to be in Miami!
1. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - This is one of the most magnificent museums in the US, housed in a palace by the sea, and mimicking the beauty of Florence and Rome. This National Historic Landmark was built in 1916. You can visit the home, the gardens and more.