Las Vegas Attractions - Top 7 Must See Las Vegas Attractions
Top 7 Travel's - Must Visit Top 7 Las Vegas attractions.
Looking to get out of the hotel or casino while in Las Vegas, try out these Top 7 Las Vegas attractions.
The Las Vegas over the top world of Sin City has always brought great attractions to it's visitors. Year in year out we see more attractions show up, whether it's free Las Vegas attractions, local Las Vegas tours, or attractions created by the Las Vegas Hotels & Casino's. See our Top 7 Must Visit Las Vegas attractions below.
7. Hoover Dam Tour - The true size of the Hoover Dam is amazing and you must take the tour while in Las Vegas. Might be the oldest attraction but still well worth the trip.
6. Bellagio Conservatory - Even if you are not into flowers you must see the Bellagio Conservatory. Over 100 horticulture employees spends thousands of hours making this botanical garden maybe the best in the world.
5. Freemont Street Experience - The only reason to visit the old Freemont Street area is to visit the great Freemont Street Experience. The overhead video light show with great music accompaniment is a must see Las Vegas attraction.
4. Volcano at the Mirage - Well worth a trip to the Mirage Hotel & Casino at night to see this free Volcano attraction. As close to a real volcano as most visitors will ever want to be, once again the over the top world of Las Vegas produces an unbelievable attraction.
Also check out our Top 7 Travel's - Top 7 Las Vegas Shows.
3. Helicopter Tour of Grand Canyon - The price will scare off many visitors but this Las Vegas Tour is maybe the most majestic of all Las Vegas attractions. Flying over the Grand Canyon will make you appreciate the size and the beauty of the Grand Canyon.
2. High Roller at the Linq - The newest addition to the Las Vegas skyline has been the 550 foot observation wheel. Great during the day but spectacular at night as the High Roller offers great views of Las Vegas. Pricey Las Vegas attraction but the High Roller at the Linq is a must visit.
1. Bellagio Fountains - For nearly 20 years the Bellagio dancing fountains have provided great free attraction for Las Vegas visitors. No matter if it's your first or 100th time to Las Vegas you must watch the dancing Bellagio Fountains.