Hotels in Chicago: Top 7 Hotels in Chicago
The Top 7 Hotels in Chicago
The Best Places to Stay in the Windy City
Heading to Chicago? You will want to stay in one of the best hotels the city has to offer. These seven hotels offer great amenities, like gyms, free Wi-Fi and free parking (a luxury in Chicago):
7) Wicker Park Inn--The Wicker Park Inn is located, of course, in trendy Wicker Park. This boutique hotel is extremely cool. A B&B located in a brownstone; quiet and peaceful and very near great shopping and food. Continental breakfast included!
6) Hotel Lincoln--This one is located on Clark. It's a 1920s-era hotel, which will make you feel as if a gangster will enter at any moment. The rooms overlook Lincoln Park and feature local artwork on the walls.
5) The James--This sleek, modern hotel features cool wallpaper, great restaurants…and you can even order Paul Frank pajamas and coloring books if you rent the one-bedroom family apartment!
4) Ritz Carlton--The Ritz. Of course! It's a Four Seasons Resort set right on top of Water Tower Place. The rooms have large picture windows so you can really see the city. Complimentary Wi-Fi, twice daily housekeeping and a private bar in-room.
3) The Peninsula--This hotel has a spa and fitness center, great restaurants, programs for kids and more.
2) Trump--Trump Tower Chicago is on Michigan Ave (right downtown), features a spa, a bar, an elegant restaurant as well as a rooftop restaurant (The Oasis), suites that are 2,200 square feet in area, and spa guest suites (with heated eye and neck pillows).
1)Waldorf Astoria--It's hard to argue that the best hotel in the Chicago is the Waldorf. It has one of the top spas in the city and Conde Naste named this the best hotel in Chicago. Great dining, great art, a health club, a pool, a salon…the Waldorf has it all.